Atrafen is a diet pill brought to market by Nutratech Health LLC. The company state they were so sick of seeing so many hyped up products, being sold with unrealistic claims, they wanted to create something better.
Atrafen was the result and they say it is “a breath of fresh air in the most hyped up and downright dirty market around.” What a great idea! The only problem is PhenELITE contains the exact same formula. It’s a cheaper option and is marketed by an entirely different company.
This suggests Atrafen is white label product that will likely be found hiding behind many other companies’ labels. If that is so, Nutratech appear to be pretty good with hype themselves.
Nutratech Health also produces a diet drop version of the formulation (Atrafen Thermodrops), a companion product for night time use (Atrafen PM), and a carb and fat blocker (Orlistol). So far none of the products have set the dieting world alight.
What is Atrafen and How Does it Work?
Atrafen is designed to provide several benefits that may help people to lose weight:
- Appetite suppression
- Faster “revving” metabolism
- Significant fat burning
- Greatly enhanced energy and focus
If the formulation can do the things it is intended to do, dieters using Atrafen should find it easier to forgo the hunger pangs that could make it hard to stick to a calorie-controlled diet.
They should also find their reduced calorie intake does not leave them feeling overly tired. If the pills are capable of “revving” up the metabolism, the body will burn calories faster and will be more likely to need to start burning fat as an alternative source of fuel.
Each capsule provides 600mg of a proprietary blend.
The Atrafen Proprietary Formula contains unspecified amounts of the following nine ingredients:
- Raspberry ketone: Further study is needed, but research conducted by scientists in Korea suggests raspberry ketone is a fat burner that “holds great promise”.
- African mango extract: Research suggests supplementation with African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) may “favorably impact body weight” and be a “useful tool” in the fight against obesity.
- Acai fruit extract: A super-nutritious fruit extract that has has an excellent reputation as an appetite suppressant and is equally favored as a fat burner.
- Green tea extract: A proven fat burner. Green tea is also rich in antioxidants that can boost the health.
- Resveratrol: A phenol that is naturally-occurring in grapes. Research suggests it can help support weight loss, but it is not one of the more popular ingredients.
- Caffeine anhydrous: Caffeine is a stimulant that is good for boosting mental focus and increasing energy levels. It’s also a thermogenic fat burner. Caffeine anhydrous is one of the most popular caffeine providers because it’s believed to have a higher potency.
- Kelp: The iodine provided by kelp may encourage the thyroid to produce extra amounts of (metabolism-enhancing) T-hormones.
- Grapefruit powder + Apple cider vinegar: In the recommedations set out for his Swimsuit Slimdown Plan, the weight loss expert, Dr Oz suggests drinking one cup of grapefruit juice (with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar), before meals, to accelerate fat burning.
Neither the official website or the Amazon sales page provide any information about the amount of pills that are required each day, the frequency of the doses, or any other usage considerations that may apply.
Atrafen Customer Feedback
The Amazon sales page has many positive reviews. Some of them are unusually long. This usually occurs when people have been given free bottles of pills to coerce them into leaving a review.
Most of the reviewers don’t admit this, but one reviewer states he originally awarded the product five stars to “get my free bottle” then reduced the rating to three stars because it was “so-so” and failed to live up to his expectations.
A few other reviews read:
Atrafen Side Effects & Health Issues
The possibility of side effects is not mentioned, but the pills are unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone who has existing health problems should always consult a doctor prior to commencing a weight loss regimen or using any brand of supplement for the first time.
The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication or planning to use two or more supplements together.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
There are 60 capsules in each bottle. Customers who purchase directly from the manufacturer’s site can expect to pay $41.99 per bottle (or £GBP equivalent). Shipping is extra. Customers who purchase via Amazon generally save a couple of dollars and do not need to pay any shipping charges at all.
The Atrafen sales page on the official website states there is a “100% money back guarantee”. The returns policy shows this is not so.
It states returns will only be accepted if the product has not be used and is still in the original packaging. The returns policy is only good for 30 days. Amazon customers need have no worries though. If the company fails to honour its guarantee it should be possible to claim via the Amazon Returns Policy.
The Bottom Line
Atrafen contains ingredients that should help it achieve the desired aims, but the amounts involved are not stated and it is possible the pills may not contain enough.
Many customers say the pills worked well for them though, and that’s a good sign. However, the fact that the manufacturer may have been fishing for feedback by dishing out free pills takes away a lot of the shine. Especially when there are so many other customers who say the pills are a fail.
Atrafen could be worth a shot, but the 30-day guarantee does not allow customers much time to test the pills, and customers who buy direct from the official site won’t be able to pull their money back at all, so Atrafen will never get a place at the top of our list of best diet pills.
Our preference is for PhenQ – a multi faceted diet pill that has a good level of customer feedback from both experts within the industry and customers alike.
PhenQ is a fat burner, fat blocker and appetite suppressant – it is suitable for just about anyone.