Best Appetite Suppressors. Appetite suppressing products can be very useful for helping dieters to stick to a calorie controlled diet and lose weight.
When the stomach stops groaning it can be a real game-changer but many appetite suppressing ingredients are not all they are cracked up to be.
A lot of diet supplement companies make exaggerated claims for the ingredients they are using and, in some cases, simply make things up.
Not surprisingly, many dieters become very confused when they try to ascertain if an appetite suppressing ingredient is good, or has just been made to look good. Is this you? Is that why you are here? If so, we’ve put together a list that can help:
- Glucomannan: A plant fibre taken from the konjac plant. When taken with water it swells inside the stomach and creates a feeling of satiety. The appetite suppressing powers of glucomannan can be supported by a number of studies and the ingredient has also gained the approval of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), who examined the data, confirmed glucomannan has appetite suppressing abilities, it is considered as one of the best appetite suppressors and issued some guidelines about how to get the best results from glucomannan products.
- Caralluma Fimbriata: The appetite suppressing powers of caralluma fimbriata have been proven by many clinical trials, including one conducted in India that involved a group of adult volunteers who were given 1g of caralluma fimbriata or a placebo. The people who received caralluma fimbriata found they had less interest in eating food and their waist sizes decreased accordingly.
- Nopal: A cactus extract that is a fat blocker and an appetite suppressant rolled into one. Nopal has been used as a hunger preventative for many hundreds of years the only difference now is people can buy in pills rather than cut a chunk from the plant. Another of the best appetite suppressors
- Chromium: Several studies show chromium has the ability to take away the desire to eat sweet and sugary food. Scientists conducted a study involving 113 American adults who suffered from depression and were prone to sugar cravings. When the scientists looked at the data they had gathered over an 8-week period they concluded:“The results of this study suggest the main effect of chromium was on carbohydrate craving and appetite regulation in depressed patients and that chromium may be beneficial for patients with atypical depression who also have severe carbohydrate craving.”
- Caffeine: Several studies support all the claims made for caffeine’s appetite suppressing ability. In one study, conducted in Greece, 33 people were split into two groups and given similar breakfasts. One group got coffee with their food. The other got water. The data the researchers collected showed the group who received coffee had less desire to overeat.
- Guarana: A fruit extract that contains caffeine. It offers the same benefits as any other caffeine provider, but the caffeine is released in a slower manner that ensures longer lasting benefits.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A tropical fruit that provides hydroxycitric acid (HCA). The fat burning abilities of HCA have been well documented, but many people fail to realize HCA has appetite suppressing abilities as well. The hunger-killing effect is achieved because HCA can boost serotonin levels. The link been serotonin and appetite suppression has been well documented, but scientists don’t yet fully understand all the processes involved.
- Cayenne: A hot and spicy ingredient that can fire up the fat burning process and is also a good appetite suppressant. Cayenne’s ability to keep hunger cravings under control was investigated by researchers at Laval University in Canada and, when they looked at the data obtained, they were forced to admit: “These results indicate that the ingestion of red pepper decreases appetite and subsequent protein and fat intakes.”
- Yerba Mate: In some South American countries Yerba Mate is consumed as a tea. It offers mild stimulation and can be a good pick-me-up for anyone who is lacking in go. Yerba Mate is also highly regarded for its ability to dull the appetite and Guarani Indian tribesmen have been using it for this purpose for hundreds of years.
- Hoodia Gordonii: This ingredient is taken from a succulent shrub that is often confused for a cactus. It is well respected for its ability to keep the appetite under control and many diet pill manufacturers consider its strong enough to use on its own. The appetite suppressing ability of Hoodia Gordonii appear to be provided by two chemical components that were first identified by a scientific team at the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research in South Africa. Another of the best appetite suppressors.
Recommended Diet Pills
PhenQ is our No1 choice for both men and women. It is a multi benefit diet pill that can:
- Burn your existing body fat
- Block newly acquired fat from food
- Reduce your appetite and calorie consumption
- Prevent fatigue and tiredness
- Improve your mood
PhenQ is available direct and carries a 60 day money guarantee. It is also delivery with no shipping fees anywhere in the world.