Skinny Please is a diet pill brought to market by Reborn Labs and sold as a fat burner “for her”, however, the only thing that makes it more suitable for women than men is likely to be the two-tone pink label.
We discovered numerous other products that are using the same, three proprietary blend, formulation, including a fat burner called Insane Burn, that is supposedly formulated especially for men, and a uni-sex pharmaceutical grade weight loss diet pill distributed as Phentamine HCL. All three products are marketed by different companies, that do not appear to share any ties, so Skinny Please must be a white label product.
Although, the only thing that distinguishes Skinny Please from the many identical products is the brand name and the label, that does not mean it will not work. It only means it is not unique and, although the identity of the manufacturer is not known, Reborn Labs states the pills are produced in a facility that has gained FDA approval and uses GMP. If this is true the quality should be good.
- Suppresses the appetite
- Increases energy levels
- Targets stubborn fat
- Makes you feel young, sexy and confident
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
One capsule provides
Energy and Focus Blend (450mg)
- Glucomannan: A highly absorbent natural fiber that is not capable of boosting energy or focus. It has proven value as an appetite suppressant, but the European Food Safety Authority states three 1000mg doses are necessary per day. Even if the Energy and Focus Blend contained nothing but glucomannan, the amount provided would not be sufficient.
- Phenylethylamine HCI: A phenylalanine (amino acid) derivative that may boost energy levels and improve mental focus, but the effects are unlikely to last longer than 15 minutes.
- Caffeine: A popular stimulant that is more than capable of providing the promised boost to energy and focus levels. As a bonus, caffeine is also a proven thermogenic fat burner, so it’s a good inclusion. However some people do not tolerate caffeine well, so Skinny Please will not be suitable for all.
- Fursultiamine: A compound derived from thiamine (Vitamin B1). B Vitamins are often added to health and wellness supplements because they help the body to extract energy from food and ensure an efficient metabolism.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that may boost boost alertness if it is administered in high doses.
Thermogenesis Blend (40mg)
- Green Tea Extract: Research proves the catechin polyphenols and caffeine contained in green tea can encourage fat oxidation and trigger thermogenic fat burning.
- Yohimbe: After a study conducted at the Institute of Sports Medicine, the researchers agreed supplementation with yohimbe (yohimbine) may support fat loss, but it appears to offer the most value to people who live unusually athletic lifestyles.
- Raspberry Ketones: A phenolic compound that is naturally-occurring in certain fruits, most notably raspberries. It helps people to lose weight by providing appetite suppression and boosting fat burning abilities, but it is an expensive ingredient to refine. A man-made version is also available. It’s considerably cheaper, so many manufacturers use this instead, but it’s not as strong as natural raspberry ketones. The type used here is not specified.
Lipogenic Blend (7mg)
- Kola Nut: The fruit of the Kola tree. It’s good for providing caffeine, but offers no other weight loss benefits.
- Synephrine HCL: A review of several human-based studies proves synephrine has the ability to boost the metabolism and encourage fat loss.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that is often added to muscle-building supplements. It also shows promise as a fat burner, but further study is needed.
How to Use Skinny Please
Skinny Please is a one capsule per day formulation and Reborn state the best time to take the capsule is on a morning. A strict cycle of eight weeks on, followed by two weeks off, is required and best results will be obtained when the capsules are used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Skinny Please Customer Testimonials
Customer feedback is a mix of good and bad.
A few customer reviews read:
Skinny Please Side Effects
Skinny Please is not intended for people who are under 18-years of age. It is also unlikely to be suitable for any woman who is pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should check with a doctor before they use Skinny Please. Anyone who is taking medication (prescription or over-the-counter) is also advised to obtain clearance from their doctor prior to commencing supplementation.
Where to Buy Skinny Please
A 60-capsule bottle of Skinny Please normally costs around $20 (or £ equivalent) from Reborn’s Amazon store, or $25 from the company website, but the product was out of stock at the time of our review.
Customers are offered a “100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee”.
Skinny Please contains ingredients that are known to be good for helping people to lose weight, and many customer reviews are good, so the product is unlikely to be without value.
Many customers say the pills made them feel sick though. This suggest the formulation may contain higher levels of stimulants than some people can handle. Anyone who finds the product is not suitable for them should be able to get their money back, but many people may prefer to go with a product that is less likely to cause problems in the first place, and will deliver results instead of a refund.
Highly Recommended Alternative
PhenQ is highly regarded within the weight loss industry – it is free from gimmick and pretty much does what it says on the tin.
Released in 2015 and available to buy solely from it’s own official website it has quickly become the diet pill that has set the benchmark. PhenQ can urn and block fat and also help tremendously with calorie consumption by safely suppressing your appetite.