As the name suggests, Slim Diet Patch is a diet patch. You stick it on your skin and it is supposed to help you lose weight. Sounds kind of iffy, doesn’t it?
We had some initial doubts as well, but the medical profession uses patches to alleviate pain all the time, and nicotine patches are accepted as being a viable smoking cessation aid, so a calorie crunching skin patch is not as crazy as it sounds. It’s true there are similar products on the market that have let a lot of people down, but this one is different.
First of all, it’s made by Bauer Nutrition and the company has a reputation for producing products that work. They also back all their products with a 60-day money back guarantee.
The second thing that makes Slim Diet Patch so different from other diet patches is an awful lot of people who’ve used it are saying it works.
What are the Promised Benefits?
- Accelerates the metabolism
- Fast acting formulation
- Helps you to lose weight 24 hours a day
- Burns away body fat
- Retains a greater potency than capsules or pills
- Delivers results within just a few weeks
Can a Patch Really Help Me to Lose Weight?
Dermal patches offer a simple and extremely effective way of getting drugs, nutrients, or other compounds into the body.
The active ingredients are absorbed through the skin and enter the bloodstream via the small blood vessels situated in the subdermal flesh. This method of action gives Slim Diet Patch an advantage over conventional diet pills.
The ingredients in diet pills have to be processed by the digestive system before they are absorbed into the blood and the digestive enzymes are so harsh even the best diet pill ingredients can be robbed of some of their power.
What are the Ingredients and What Do They Do?
The three key ingredients are:
- Fuсuѕ Vеѕісulоѕuѕ (sеаwееd Ехtrасt): Fucus is unusually rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It’s good for weight loss because it provides iodine, which stimulates the thyroid gland and encourages it to release hormones that are important for a quick metabolism.
- Grееn Теа Lеаf Ехtrасt: A safe and natural ingredient that has proven fat burning abilities and can also lower “bad” cholesterol levels and help ensure a healthy heart.
- Асаі Fruit Ехtrасt: Acai is a nutritious berry extract that is added to many weight loss supplements. It provides a combination of pytosterols, fatty acids, and amino acids that boost the metabolism and help the body start to burn off its fat. Acai further boosts weight loss by reducing hunger urges.
How Do I Use Slim Diet Patch?
Make sure the skin is clean and dry and then stick a patch to your arm, thigh, back or shoulder. Take it off 24 hours later and place a new one on a different area of skin.
What Do Past Customers Have to Say About the Product?
They can take some finding, but there are plenty of customer reviews and all of them appear to be good.
A few statements made by past customers read:
Are There Any Side Effects?
It’s a patch you stick to your skin. Unless you are allergic to any of the active ingredients, you would be hard-pushed to find a more gentle weight loss product.
However, it is always good practice to check with your doctor before using any new product or taking steps to lose weight. This is especially true in the case of women who are pregnant or nursing a child, people using medication, and individuals who have medical problems or concerns.
Is There a Guarantee
Bauer Nutrition are offering customers a 60-day money back guarantee.
Is It Worth Buying the Bauer Nutrition Slim Diet Patch
If you need to lose weight it is certainly worth buying Slim Diet Patch. It’s a very clever product developed by a credible company. Customer reviews show that it works and the 60-day money back guarantee provides a financial safety net for anyone who thinks a diet patch could never work, but is hoping to be proved wrong.
Where Can I Buy Slim Diet Patch?
You can only buy Slim Diet Patch directly from the manufacturer’s website.
There are offers available at the time of this review …
- Get three boxes for the price of two
- Get six boxes for the price of three