Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is a hardcore diet pill for women.
It’s manufactured and distributed by Nutrex Research and appears to be intended to be an updated version of a previous fat burning product called Lipo 6 Black Hers.
Both products are still available via the Nutrex Research online store, but most third-party retailers have dropped the original product in preference for the ultra concentrated version.
- Ultra Concentrated Formula
- Powerful Effects
- Promotes High Energy
- Extreme Fat Loss Support
- Liquid Capsules for Quick Absorption
Method of Action
Nutrex Research claims Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is the most powerful “female specific” Lipo 6 product they have ever created.
The problem is, the formulation is totally reliant on stimulants to produce the desired fat burning effect.
Some people can only tolerate stimulants in low doses and there are those who cannot tolerate them at all.
In fact, in a lot of cases, when diet pills cause side effects, it can be traced to the presence of stimulants in the formulation—especially when they are overused.
Stimulants do work for fat burning. There’s no escaping the fact. They have this ability because they can speed up the metabolism and this causes the body to burn calories more quickly.
Some stimulants also cause the body to lose extra calories as heat (thermogenic fat burning), but there are other ingredients that can do these things without presenting the same risk of side effects.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
One capsule provides:
- Folic acid (200mcg): All B vitamins help with energy metabolism. Folic acid (Vitamin B9) is no exception. Women take folic acid supplements during pregnancy to help prevent birth defects. It also offers a number of other desirable benefits that make it a good inclusion for a diet pill intended for women.
- Vitamin B12 (3mcg): A popular energy drink ingredient.
Ultra Concentrated Fat Loss Support Complex (294.5mg)
- Advantra Z: A branded citrus aurantium extract that provides a fat burning stimulant called synephrine. Although Advantra Z is not a popular ingredient, citrus aurantium (bitter orange) is used quite a lot. However, it’s not generally combined with other stimulants to the extent that it is here.
- Yohimbine HCI: A stimulant sourced from the bark of the African yohimbe tree. Yohimbine is often added to diet pills and bodybuilding supplements because it can burn fat while also promoting muscle tissue growth.
- Rauwolscine: A chemical cousin of yohimbine that may work in a similar way.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A potent caffeine powder that’s good for providing a quick energy boost. Caffeine is also a proven thermogenic fat burner. It’s included in energy drinks, can be found in many diet pills, and is a valued nootropic ingredient as well.
- Theobromine Anhydrous: A stimulant that’s naturally-occurring in cocoa. Apart from its obvious value as an energy provider, theobromine has the ability to help improve the mood and is known to be responsible for the feel-good effect associated with chocolate.
Usage Guidelines – The best time to take the capsules is 30 minutes before a meal. One capsule is needed each morning and a second during the afternoon. It’s important never to take more than two capsules in any 24-hour period and the last dose of the day should not be taken within six hours of sleep.
Although some customers report good results, there are also those who say they experienced side effects.
A few average reviews read:
“Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is totally the best fat burner for women. Ever! It provides me with the extra energy I need and helps me train like a crazy bitch in the gym. It’s helped me burn away a lot of fat and got my bod looking and feeling really nice and firm.”
“I only used this a few days then I had to stop. I was scared to keep using it. I could live with the jittery feeling it was causing, but it was doing scary things with my heart. I want to lose weight, but not by scaring the sh*% out of myself.”
“I totally love this product. It gives me bags of energy so I can train harder now and I’m finally losing weight. Makes my heart race a little from time to time, but that’s no big deal. It’s just one of the things stimulants do.”
“Some people may be able to use this okay, but it’s no good for me. It makes me feel terribly sick, cramps my stomach and gives me the jitters.”
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate contains a lot of stimulants.
Even people that don’t normally have a problem tolerating stimulants may find this product causes side effects.
We strongly suggest only using it if your doctor has confirmed it is safe for you to do so.
This is especially important for people who have known health issues.
Women who are pregnant or nursing a child should not be considering using a product of this nature at all.
Where to Buy Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate
You can buy Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate via a number of online supplement stores and it’s also available from Amazon.
Alternatively, if you want to go straight to the source, you can buy it from the manufacturer’s online store, but don’t expect to find any multi-buy discounts or specials deals.
There is a facility that allows customers to enter a coupon code, but it’s unclear how one of these can be obtained. We’re guessing the coupons are only offered to existing/past customers.
Nutrex Research is not offering customers a money back guarantee.
Although the presence of folic acid is likely to offer a few female-specific health benefits, the formulation of ingredients used in Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate is likely to be too stimulant-rich for many women to bear.
The product should speed up the metabolism sufficiently to encourage extra calorie burning. It’s the way that it achieves it that’s the problem and it has to be remembered there are plenty of powerful fat burners, like cayenne and green tea, that offer more fat burning benefit that most stimulants and are easier for the body to bear.
Lipo 6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate probably offers the most value as a pre-workout supplement for women who have a high tolerance of stimulants.
As a weight loss aid, it does not compare well to the other options women have available to them.
Even women who can tolerate all the stimulants it provides may still fail to lose weight because the formulation does not provide any strong appetite suppressing ingredients.
Nor is there any chromium or green coffee bean extract to help prevent sugar urges. All of the best female fat burners do, so, if you’re primarily interested in losing weight, and want to do so in a safe and natural way, we suggest you give this one a miss and choose an alternative product instead.
Recommended Fat Burners For Women
We have selected the best fat burners for women based on the following criteria.
- Does it do what it is supposed to do.
- Does it work quickly and efficiently.
- Is it free from side effects and safe to use.
- Does it have good customer feedback
- Does it give good value for money