Phentaslim is a diet pill that has been around for a lot of years and continues to knock the spots off most competing products.
The name suggests the pills may have been designed to function as a Phentermine substitute, but some customers who are familiar with the prescription drug (Phentermine) state Phentaslim offers superior results. The manufacturers are also responsible for an appetite suppressor called Phentatrim
What Makes Phentaslim So Different?
The fact that Phentaslim has been on the market for such a long time is certainly a point in its favour. When it comes to a long track record, Phentaslim is leading the pack and over 91,000 satisfied customers say it’s a winner.
How Does Phentaslim Work?
Phentaslim is designed to support weight loss in a number of ways:
- Appetite suppression
- Faster metabolism
- Improved fat burning
- Greater concentration
- Boosted energy levels
The appetite suppressing abilities of Phentaslim help people to eat less food. This means they get less calories. The metabolism boosting abilities of Phentaslim mean any calories that are consumed will be burned more quickly.
When the body is getting less calories and burning them more quickly it causes a deficit the body can only rectify by starting to burn its fat.
Such a deficit of calories is great for weight loss, but it can also leave people feeling so tired and drained of energy they find it hard to concentrate on the tasks they need to do throughout the day.
This is common problem, so Phentaslim contains several ingredients that can make it go away.
The Ingredients & Their Capabilities
Two Phentaslim capsules provide:
- Green Tea (375mg): A versatile natural ingredient that is loaded with health-boosting antioxidants. Science shows green tea also has the ability to support weight loss by boosting the metabolism and encouraging fat oxidation.
- Caffeine (270mg): A stimulant that aids concentration and helps ensure energy levels do not drop too low. Caffeine’s abilities as a metabolism booster and fat burner can be supported by scientific proof.
- L-Theanine (225mg): A stress relieving amino acid. L-Theanine is also good for boosting mental alertness.
- L-Tyrosine (200mg): An amino acid that is often used in supplements intended to fight stress and enhance the mood.
- L-Carnitine (200 mg): An amino acid that improves fat burning abilities and speeds up recovery times after exercise.
- Panax Ginseng Root (120mg): The results of a study published in the Phytotherapy Research Journal suggests a compound found in ginseng (Rg3) may inhibit the body’s ability to complete the fat storage process.
- Guarana seed (100mg): A berry extract that provides caffeine, but delivers it at a rate that is slow enough to ensure long lasting benefits.
- Magnesium (80mg): A valuable mineral that supports weight loss in several ways.
- Cayenne Pepper (50mg): An ingredient that is normally sourced from chilli peppers. Cayenne is a proven fat burner and is doubly beneficial here because research reveals it is an appetite suppressant as well.
- Zinc (15 mg): A mineral that boosts testosterone levels. Zinc also supports weight loss, but it offers the most benefit to people who do not obtain enough zinc from their normal diet.
- Black Pepper Extract (6mg): The (piperine) alkaloid provided by black pepper helps the absorption of other ingredients.
- Vitamin B3 (20mg), Vitamin B6 (1.7mg), Vitamin B1 (1.3mg), Vitamin B12 (10mcg): Many diet pills contain one or more forms of Vitamin B because B Vitamins are known to be necessary for a healthy metabolism.
Phentaslim Usage Instructions
Phentaslim has to be taken with water. One capsule is required 20 minutes before breakfast. A second capsule is needed 20 minutes before lunch. For best results, the capsules should be used as part of an overall weight management program that includes diet and exercise.
Phentaslim Customer Feedback
It’s hard to find a diet pill that has been as well received as Phentaslim. Thousands of people swear it works. One woman, who lost 22 pounds, states she never experienced any side effects or felt unduly hungry. A man from the UK, who lost 19 pounds, admits he was sceptical buyer but says, once he saw what was happening with his scales, he was quickly won over. Countless other testimonials are equally praising.
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Side effects do not appear to be an issue, but Phentaslim is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. The formulation is also unsuitable for anyone who is under 18-years-old or has a body mass index (BMI) of 18.5 or less.
People who have existing health issues should check with a doctor prior to using any brand of weight management supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication.
Phentaslim is sold with a 60-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
The fact that so many people are standing up to be counted and saying Phentaslim works is a huge point in this product’s favour. But good ingredients deliver good results; so Phentaslim had what it takes right from the start.
The money back guarantee is also first-rate because it allows customers plenty of time to evaluate the product and see if it’s for them. As far as looks go, it will never be the most attractive bottle on the shelf, but it’s what’s inside that counts and Phentaslim is a diet pill that packs a lot of power.
Where to Buy Phentaslim
Phentaslim is exclusive to the official website only – customers can pay in either $ or £ depending on your location.
Each bottle should lasy approximatley a month if taken as recommended.
There are various offers from time with the best available being buy 3 and get 1 free.