Thermaxin fat burner review. Is Are you looking for the strongest fat burner in the world? If so, you’re going to have your work cut out for you because a heck of a lot of supplement manufacturers claim their product is number one.
Thermaxin is is a fat burner made in the UK by Astral Nutrition and the company not only claim it is the strongest fat burner available. They also say it’s the most advanced.
Further claims include:
- Contains 8 highly effective weight loss ingredients
- Each serving provides 500mg of polyphenol-rich green tea extract
- Provides chromium to help with carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism
- Features a massive 1000mg of capsicum and green coffee bean
- Contains 5mg of BioPerine for rapid absorption
- Ideal for endurance and high-intensity training
All that sounds pretty good right off the bat because the ingredients mentioned have a lot of credibility, but powerful ingredients are not always enough.
Many products that contain good ingredients fail to work. This can happen for many different reasons. Sometimes it can be because they have been taken from substandard sources.
Poor extraction methods and inefficient blending techniques can also rob good ingredients of their power. As can the presence of unnecessary binder and fillers. With this in mind, let’s take a closer look at Thermaxin and see how good it really is.
The Ingredients in Focus
One Thermaxin capsule provides:
- Natural Caffeine (150mg): The stimulatory effects of caffeine can prevent diet related lethargy by providing extra energy and improving mental focus. It’s also a proven fat burning ingredient, so a lot of diet pill manufacturers add it to their formulations.
- L-Tyrosine (150mg): An ingredient that allegedly acts as a hunger suppressant, but probably has more value as a nootropic because it boots mental alertness. Unfortunately the amount provided is too low to provide maximum benefits.
- Capsicum 8:1 (1000mg): Research Proves capsicum’s value as a fat burning ingredient, but this “1000mg” dose is not what it first seems. It’s an “8.1” concentrate. That means the Thermaxin formulation really contains 125mg of capsicum extract that is alleged to have the same potency as 100mg of standard capsicum extract.
- Green Coffee Bean 40:1 (1000mg): The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee bean extract is good for controlling the appetite and boosting fat burning abilities, but this is another concentrate and it is questionable if a 25mg dose can really provide the same potency as 1000mg of natural green coffee bean extract.
- Green Tea 20:1 (500mg): Green tea’s ability to burn fat can be supported by scientific proof, and a 500mg dose is pretty generous, but this is yet another concentrate, so it’s really 25mg of green tea that is alleged to be 20 times more powerful than normal green tea extract.
- Chromium (200mcg): Although chromium is alleged to improve nutrient metabolism in the way Astral Nutrition claims, the fact that it helps control insulin spikes and hunger urges probably makes it more valuable as a diet pill ingredient.
- Iodine (150mcg): The thyroid gland manufactures hormones that help govern the metabolism. Iodine is one of the raw ingredients it requires.
- Black Pepper Extract (5mg): Black pepper contains a compound (piperine) that can speed the absorption of other ingredients. The label only states “black pepper extract”. The marketing claims state “BioPerine”. This is a proprietary blend that provides a standardized amount of piperine.
How to Take Thermaxin
The capsules should always be taken with water. One capsule is required 30 minutes before breakfast. Another capsule should be taken 30 minutes before the evening meal or any preferred exercise activity.
If side effects are not an issue it’s permissible to increase the dose to two capsules (taken twice per day). Astral Nutrition say supplementation should be continued for two to three months. They also point out the importance of using the product alongside diet and exercise.
Customer feedback is mixed.
A few average comments read:
Thermaxin Side Effects and Product Suitability
Thermaxin is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should check with their GP prior to using Thermaxin or any other brand of supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are using medication.
How to Buy Thermaxin
A 30-day supply of Thermaxin costs £26.99 from the Astral Nutrition website.
Our Take on Thermaxin
Although Thermaxin contains some good ingredients, the most important ones are concentrates, so their abilities are questionable.
On the one hand, it’s true to say Thermaxin appears to work for some people. On the other hand, it is equally true to say the formulation appears to have let a lot of people down and it is not backed by a guarantee. It may be worth a try if you feel like a gamble, but there are better options available.
We rate PhenQ as the best fat burner currently available. It is more that a fat burner though as it can also block dietary fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is fully guaranteed with a 60 day money back guarantee. It ships without a delivery cost and is available direct from the manufacturers official website